Usually, private mortgage holders sell their note in order to deal with urgent financial needs that require a large sum of money. The reasons include paying off debt, taking care of medical bills, paying college tuition, paying legal fees, and so on. There are, in fact, no restrictions on how you can spend the money […]
Archive | note-buying RSS feed for this section
A mortgage note is simply a mortgage in which the person receiving the monthly mortgage payments is a private individual rather than a traditional lending institution like a bank, credit union, or mortgage company. The mortgage note, then, is basically a lien against the property that is, in turn, the collateral for the note. Sometimes, […]
It has been a pleasure working with Tino and the Acumen Investments team. Tino was very nice and courteous from the beginning to the end of the entire process. He kept me informed of everything that was going on. The closing process went very smooth.Gloria Thompson
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Other Areas We Invest In……
- Step By Step Guide To Selling Your Mortgage Note in Jacksonville
- What is A Mortgage Note and How To Sell Yours in Jacksonville
- How Much Will Listing Your House Really Cost in Jacksonville?
- Is Hiring An Agent in Jacksonville REALLY Worth It?
- How to Determine If A Direct Sale of Your Jacksonville House is Right For You!