Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Jacksonville Florida? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). If […]
Tag Archives | short-sale-vs-foreclosure
It has been a pleasure working with Tino and the Acumen Investments team. Tino was very nice and courteous from the beginning to the end of the entire process. He kept me informed of everything that was going on. The closing process went very smooth.Gloria Thompson
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Other Areas We Invest In……
- Step By Step Guide To Selling Your Mortgage Note in Jacksonville
- What is A Mortgage Note and How To Sell Yours in Jacksonville
- How Much Will Listing Your House Really Cost in Jacksonville?
- Is Hiring An Agent in Jacksonville REALLY Worth It?
- How to Determine If A Direct Sale of Your Jacksonville House is Right For You!